Your complete source for Architectural and Engineering Services.
Excel Engineering is a national, full service architecture and engineering firm, based in Wisconsin, with the size and diversity to meet all your professional architectural and engineering needs. We are able to provide fully integrated design solutions with our in-house staff of architects, engineers and surveyors.
We’re committed to providing the highest quality, cost effective design solutions in the industry through the use of the latest technological advances in Revit, CAD, 3D laser scanning, BIM, GPS and presentation software.
Building Expansion & Remodel
Progress images of our 11,000 s.f. building expansion and remodel.
Corporate Blog view all
The Future Looks Bright For Enerquip Posted on August 29, 2014 Enerquip recently embarked on a renovation to their current 40,000 sq. ft. facility with the goal of increasing staff community, enhancing work environments and improving efficiency. The project entails a complete renovation to their 10,000 sq. ft. office, enhancements to … Continue reading →
- @ExcelEngineer: Future is bright for Enerquip as they begin renovation to their current 40,000 sq ft.facility. Read more on our blog: http://t.co/Vqdf4cxJC1 11:04 AM - Aug 29, 2014
- @ExcelEngineer: A snap of the 'Crew' from Excel's employee outing to the @Brewers Game on August 22nd! http://t.co/gBD8He8xcM 3:21 PM - Aug 26, 2014
- @ExcelEngineer: Excel is hiring! Visit our website for more info. http://t.co/Vqdf4cPSQ9 9:25 AM - Aug 12, 2014
- @ExcelEngineer: Precision Plus, Inc. expands in Wisconsin - read more about the company's 100,000 sq ft addition on our webstite: http://t.co/Vqdf4cPSQ9 10:49 AM - Aug 1, 2014
- @ExcelEngineer: Excel is looking for a new Survey Technician! Visit the 'Career Opportunities' page on our website for more info: http://t.co/iJZ5yyUFMd 11:03 AM - Jul 30, 2014