Your complete source for Architectural and Engineering Services.
Excel Engineering is a national, full service architecture and engineering firm, based in Wisconsin, with the size and diversity to meet all your professional architectural and engineering needs. We are able to provide fully integrated design solutions with our in-house staff of architects, engineers and surveyors.
We’re committed to providing the highest quality, cost effective design solutions in the industry through the use of the latest technological advances in Revit, CAD, 3D laser scanning, BIM, GPS and presentation software.
Building Expansion & Remodel
Progress images of our 11,000 s.f. building expansion and remodel.
Corporate Blog view all
Enerquip Breaks Ground Posted on October 14, 2014 Enerquip recently broke ground on an overhaul of the company’s Medford, WI facility. Excel is excited to be the architect and engineer for this expansive project! The following article by Brian Wilson from The Star News explains more: ENERQUIP BUILDING … Continue reading →
- @ExcelEngineer: Excel is hiring! Visit our website for more info. http://t.co/Vqdf4cxJC1 3:22 PM - Oct 21, 2014
- @ExcelEngineer: Excel is excited to be the architect and engineer for Enerquip's expansive project! Read more: http://t.co/CXa4LufLdb http://t.co/z78CvjRHDs 10:51 AM - Oct 14, 2014
- @ExcelEngineer: Recent design on an 18,000 sqft JoAnn Fabrics in Freeport, IL, along w/ renovation of the pre-existing retail center! http://t.co/ECNl2kX6ye 11:41 AM - Oct 10, 2014
- @ExcelEngineer: We're at the ICSC Chicago Deal Making expo today and tomorrow - be sure to visit us at booth #1121! http://t.co/5JMLNoaN0K 3:19 PM - Oct 7, 2014
- @ExcelEngineer: Excel is hiring! Visit our website for more info. http://t.co/Vqdf4cxJC1 8:29 AM - Oct 7, 2014